May 11, 2020
Dear valued patient:
We hope you and your family are safe during these strange and trying times with the Covid-19 pandemic. Bethesda Dental Care is reopening for all elective and emergency dental care beginning Monday, May 18. We are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC to create a safe environment to practice dental care. The following are steps that we require you to follow when preparing to come into the office for dental treatment.
- If you have symptoms of a cold or flu, please do not come to the office. Call the office to reschedule your appointment
- If you have been in contact with persons known to be infected with Covid-19, please call our office
- If you are driving to your appointment, please call when you arrive in our parking lot and we will let you know when to enter the office
- Please where a mask
- Please practice the 6 feet rule of social distancing
- Do not bring a companion to the appointment as only the patient will be allowed to enter the office. If the patient is a minor or the patient requires special assistance, a second person will be allowed to accompany the patient in the operatory
- If you are a new patient or have not been to the office for treatment in over 1 year, please fill out “Patient Information”, “Medical History” and “HIPPA” forms that can be downloaded from our website: bethesdadentalcare.com. If possible, email the completed and signed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
I urge you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached by phone at (301) 718-2929 or by email and will respond as soon as we can.